Thursday, October 19, 2017

31 Amigurumi in October: Day 19



Today's doll for the 31 Amigurumi in October series is Aegislash!

Admittedly this was one of my least favorite Pokemon when I first heard of it (including Honedge and Doublade), but since playing the XY games, I kinda love these Pokemon. But they are based on Yokai and you know me and Yokai. haha! So I pretty much love any Yokai-based Pokemon.
I'm considering revisiting Yokai again this August for the Obon festival. 
Today's prompt for the October Create a Day was Candy Apples, so I thought I'd try to make a Moon Bun shaped candy apple. While I think the doll is cute, I think it also suffers from poor translation from sketch to doll on my part. I still love it, but I think I could do better if I had more time. 

Currently these dolls are still available at Moon's Creations.

No comments: