Sunday, October 8, 2017

31 Amigurumi in October: Day 8


Today's 31 Amigurumi in October Moon Bun is dressed as Smoochum! I'd never put much thought into this particular Pokemon until making this series. I'm going to include the snippet about them, because I don't think I've ever identified with a Pokemon until today:

When walking, Smoochum rocks its head back and forth. This Pokémon is very active and runs about, although it often falls. Being very conscious of its appearance, it will check is reflection when given the chance to make sure it is not dirty.


Today's October Create a Day prompt was "monsters," so I created a truly monstrous Moon Bun with fuzzy blue fur, fangs, long horns, and some pretty radical purple eyes. (Thanks to Monsterumi for letting me convince her to take on an eye commission.) This doll was reserved for a Patreon member. If you'd like to join us on Patreon, please do. I'll be posting a preview of the next 14 dolls this Monday and we'd love to have you join in the fun!

https://www.patreon.com/MoonsCreations

No comments: