Wednesday, October 4, 2017

31 Amigurumi in October: Day 4


Today is the 31 Amigurumi in October's very first Psychic-type Pokemon. While browsing through the lists of Psychic-types, I really wanted to make an Unown Moon Bun. I don't know of any big fan of the Unown, they're kinda dull and weird. (I mean were they just trying to expand the Pokedex with anything?) But I liked the idea of them gathering together like a swarm on a Moon Bun, and so the Unown Moon Bun was born!


Today's October Create a Day prompt was Skeleton. I love how this challenge is mostly me remaking old designs. I enjoy re-visiting dolls I've made in the past. Sometimes I improve them. Other times it's more like a visit with an old friend over tea. This was one of those tea visit designs. I enjoy seeing how the mouth will end up. Skeleton Moon Buns never smile exactly the same.

Both designs are available now at Moon's Creations!

No comments: