Monday, October 23, 2017

31 Amigurumi in October: Day 23


Today's Pokemon inspiration is Wynaut! I really wanted to try this particular design, because it would allow me to work on lop-eared Moon Buns. I'm not 100% sure on this style of ears, but I'm one step closer to getting it perfect. 


The prompt for today's October Create a Day was "Disney Inspired." My mind immediately went to Maleficent. She is my absolute favorite bad-y in the world of Disney. I love how evil she is and just for the sake of being evil. I suppose that's why I dislike the live-action movie with Angelina Jole. I don't want Maleficent to have a reason to be who she is. haha!

Wynaut is my only available doll this day. Maleficent was reserved by one of my lovely Patreon patrons. Patrons who pledge $3 and up are given first dibs on dolls. I update my Patreon once a week with behind the scene details on dolls, business, and even a sprinkling of my personal life. Maybe you would like to join us too?

https://www.patreon.com/MoonsCreations

No comments: