Friday, October 20, 2017

31 Amigurumi in October: Day 20


Today's 31 Amigurumi in October doll is Umbreon! Working on this series, I realized there is no ghost-type Eevveelution. How would you design a ghost-type Eevvee? Reply with photos, I want to see!


The prompt for today's October Create a Day was "Addams Family," so I decided to make a Wednesday Addams and I did and she was one of my smaller Moon Buns and she was perfect, but i smudged some pigment on her head and instead of thinking logically on how to remove the smudge, I rubbed it and made the smudge so much worse.

She looked like Wednesday Addams on Ash Wednesday.

So! Here we have Wednesday Addams 2.0. She is on the larger doll design, but that allowed me to fix her braids, so they're thinner and look more realistic. Also I learned something new about rooting Moon Bun hair, so in the end it was a win. I learned something new and Wednesday 2.0 is looking cute.

These dolls are currently available at Moon's Creations.

No comments: