Thursday, October 12, 2017

31 Amigurumi in October: Day 12


Today's doll for the 31 Amigurumi in October is one of my favorite Pokemon from the television series, Pumpkaboo. I don't know what it is about Pumpkaboo, but I've been making my family nuts talking like her. She's so cute! Like a little pumpkin/cat. So cute!


Today's prompt for the October Create a Day was "costume' and my brain immediately goes to Jason Voorhees. Maybe it's the fact that dressing like Jason Voorhees is like wearing two costumes. First the character behind the mask and then the mask itself. I've made so many Jason Moon Buns in the past and I think this one is my absolute favorite to date.

Currently both dolls are available at Moon's Creations, however the dolls from these series have been selling out very quickly.

No comments: