Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October 30:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/167466940/freddy-krueger-moon-bun-amigurumi-bunny
Freddy Kreuger Moon Bun

Available at Moon's Creations.

This is yet another remake, but he's so adorable! I love making big baddie bad guys look so sweet. I can just see him trying to snuggle up to you to make you sleep. "Go to sleep human. I'm gonna kill you." Aww!

Because I love you so, here's a bit of a warning. Tomorrow's design is several dolls which will be sold individually, rather than in a set. Since I'll be leaving for my show tomorrow, I'll be taking all of the dolls with me to offer for sale at the show. As dolls are sold out, I'll remove them from my shop, so if you see dolls you like, I highly recommend you buy them right away. They may go fast. <3 br="">

No comments: