Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How to place a custom order or commission with Moon's Creations

Next week, Moon's Creations will begin accepting new custom orders. 
As soon as this happens, I will place posts here, on Twitter, Facebook and all the other various social networks I am on, as well as in my shop announcements. 

This guide is to help familiarize those interested in placing a custom order with the process. Every custom order period, I only have a few slots available and they do fill up very quickly.

How to place a custom order:

♥ To start a commission or custom order, first send me a message or email with a detailed description of what you want made. 

♥ I will respond with a quote for the price and date for the earliest I can complete the project.

♥ Reply to my message, confirming you'd like to proceed with the commission and what method of payment you'd like to use. (Paypal is preferred, but I can accept Postal Money Orders.) We will then handle your deposit.

Please note, custom orders are taken as first come, first serve based upon receiving the deposit. I cannot hold a space for you unless I receive the deposit. I require a 50% non-refundable deposit to begin work, as I need to purchase supplies, and to lock in the quoted completion date.

♥ After I receive your deposit, I will make your commission.

♥ When your commission is complete, I will send you a message including photos of the completed piece for your approval. If you desire any changes, this is the opportunity to make them.

♥ Once you approve, your final payment is requested within one week of completion. If I do not receive a reply within the one week window, your custom piece may be put up for sale to the general public.

I'm very sorry, but I cannot honor any coupons for custom work.

No comments: