Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh-no!

Today was supposed to be a special day, because I was going to list the special edition 3 year Anniversary Moon Bun. However, life had other plans and it ran off with my camera battery charger.

Luckily, I found it after turning the Bunny Mines up-side-down. (Convention preparation makes a mess of otherwise organized Mines.)
Sadly, the sun is now gone from my photography area.

What does this mean?
It means the Anniversary Moon Buns will be released tomorrow instead!
I'm so sorry for the delay.



In other Moon's Creations News, due to the up-coming convention in Boston, I will be removing limited and season Moon Buns from the shop on March 26th. This excludes the 3 Year Anniversary design. That's special and only available through the shop.




No comments: