Monday, March 15, 2010

My Gracious, an Update!

I can't believe it's been an entire week, since my last update on the Moon Buns and myself.

With Anime Boston at the end of this month, I've been busying away in the Bunny Mines, every spare second. If you can imagine the workload, I'm stocking over 300 designs just for the show. Needless to say, I'm going to need a good rest after all is said and done.

But I haven't been idly stocking items!
There will be a new release tomorrow! I'm very excited to finally be releasing this design as a stock item and I think it will make a perfect addition to Easter baskets.

Speaking of Easter, I will also be adding a few limited Easter/Spring themed designs very soon. I hope everyone will like them.

In addition to these designs, I will be releasing a special limited, edition 3 Year Anniversary Moon Bun. I can't believe it's been 3 whole years since I began Moon's Creations. There have been a lot of tears, self-doubt and sleepless nights, but there has also been a lot of joy. I've made many wonderful friends and wouldn't give it up for the world.

No comments: