Friday, August 28, 2009

Fan Art Gifts!

Is there anything more thrilling than when an fellow artist recreates your design in their own style and gives it to you? I don't think there could be.

This first feature is a bit of a cheat, since it was a commission. Megan Baehr recently was accepting custom orders and I requested her to draw my Moon Buns. She made this beautiful piece.

"Mommy MoonBun tells Baby MoonBun the story of the Moon Bunny who lives on the moon and pounds rice to make yummy rice cakes."

Wait, you recognize Megan's name, she's also the talented artist behind nonesuchgarden! To see more of her beautiful art, visit her art blog, Fried Wontons.

This utterly adorable pieces was sculpted by Kelly of egyptianruin. This beautiful piece is her representation of the Bunny Mines!

If you've been following me for any length of time, you may notice I refer to my crafting area as the Bunny Mines. So seeing this makes so very happy. I only wish the real Bunny Mines were so adorable!

Thank you so much ladies for your fantastic gifts! You've made my day!

No comments: