Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine's Day/February Moon Bun Designs

It's the month of love, so I decided to create 3 of my best-loved couples.

Romeo and Juliet from Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare, but inspired by the 1996 film

Han Solo and Princess Leia from Star Wars: A New Hope

Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

These special sets even include a tiny plush heart.

Each set is packaged in these darling plastic Chinese-food-take-out boxes.

I just wish I would have been able to get these completed in time to ship for Valentine's Day. Better late then never right? right?




2 comments:

tokyobunnie said...

these are so darling!!

Geek Central Station said...

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I can't help myself. Han and Leia! Darcy and Elizabeth! These are way too cute for me to handle. You are awesome.